Short description: 黒髪眼鏡
If you found one, then that's me ^^
If you don't have an idea about the meaning, don't ask.
Antics: Blogging, reading manga & novels, watching animes, listening to instrumentals...and hibernating during hot days.
01. I live with several names - ten in net, four in reality.
02. I play several instruments, only mastered banduria, flute, guitar, laud, octavina and piano. Most are played by ear. Can interpret any music sheets but like the hard way. Still working on the violin.
03. I prefer to write than to speak.
04. I love to do things on my way. I mean ON MY OWN way.
05. I have a weakness in Totoro.
06. I rarely get angry. I just gave out terrible curses.
07. I am stupid at remembering names and faces. I am stupid at remembering places. I have to got lost in order to memorize the place and got slap in order to know names.
08. I learned Japanese by listening, learned Mandarin by pressuring, learned English by schooling and learned Filipino by observing.
09. I can do multitasking - like listening to lecture and reading novels at the same time. And never been caught...yet.
10. I am ONE HELL of a boorish chap - and I'm easily get bored. And it took me two days to finish this page!
WARNING: As you read these lines, shut down your PC, plug them out and throw it outside!
Proceed on your own peril.
-- I excel at absences, I ace skipping classes, I pass my excuse letter...and always end up in the guidance office ^^
-- I am a certified otaku (with a bunch of DVDs, manga & light novels in the house), cosplayer & crossdresser.
-- I love dogs. I hate cats. This because I'm allergic to felines.
-- I'm a Totoro collector. I had a variety of Totoro plushies at home - from chibi to large ones.
-- Have travel to different places - but personally hates traveling. It's either I was been dragged, forced by peers, due of school activities or I was needed to be there. No choice but to go. *sob*
-- The first anime that I watched is Zenki. The first manga that I read is Naruto. The first light novel that I read is Haruhi Suzumiya.
-- The first anime that shed me tears most - Clannad After Stoy - cried four times in one run. Cried again after re-watching. And will cry again for a slight recall.
The first anime that burst me into tears...laughing - Kyouran Kazoku Nikki - that gave me a legendary title as 'The Crazy on Laptop mode' by my boardmates. Even until now.
-- I am a true blue otaku, but not yet 100% fujoshi mad. I can still tolerate yaoi and yuri fandom.
-- Love subs, hate dubs. Raws are tolerable.
-- I'm a software fanatic. I love Linux over Windows. I sometimes play with codes. And prefer to develop game scripts than playing games. I sucks in playing computer games.
-- Prefered demographic media: shounen (any manga or anime), shoujo (with comedy only), seinen (with action or comedy or mystery or slice of life only), mecha (with nice illustration and plot only), josei (any manga or anime), reverse harem (with comedy only)
-- I'm actually an ambidextrous person - meaning I can use either my left or right hand to write - but always get spanked when I use my left...by my aunt.
-- I had a thing for slimy foods.
-- I do Arnis and Karatedo but NEVER dared to have a belt/rank. Modesty aside, I don't like recognition.
-- I am fond of cooking - without getting anybody to teach me how to. I just learned it on my own. Even my family did not teach me either. My specialty? Chocolate cakes ^^